I have never been late on my rent and when the 3rd ended up on a Sunday they wouldn't honor my payment as on time the next day. So if rent is due between the 1st and 3rd and no one is there on the 3rd to collect how could you say mines is late?

We have rude management and maintenance is horrible about getting things done. I would never recommend Limestone Canyon in Austin. PLEASE find another place to live. Sad how we pay their salaries and they treat us as if we owe them something.

I'm actively looking for a better place to take my family. This is highly unacceptable!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Tomishia is overall dissatisfied with Sunridge Management Group. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sunridge Management Group.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Sunridge Management Group to other companies on our site.

Comments

Austin, Texas, United States #1217459

I too am pissed at Limestone Canyon and totally agree that management is rude and maintenance is impertinent. There is a tenant association on FB - please consider joining and sharing your review there so others can know how bad the situation is.

facebook(dot)com/groups/limestonetenac