MY INTEGRITY HAVE NEVER BEEN INSULTED THE WAY IT HAS BEEN FROM THIS MANAGEMENT CORPORATION.I MOVED FROM CHICAGO TO DALLAS FOR A BETTER CHANGE OF LIFE.

I WAS PLACE IN MAYAN PALMS APARTMENTS AT 7450 HUNNICUTT RD DALLAS TX. FROM A SHELTER PROGRAM I WAS PLACED IN DUE TO MY STATION AND THEY WHERE WILLING TO PROVIDE FOR ME AND MY CHILDREN FOR THE FIRST 24 MONTHS. "NOW IF YOU KNOW LIKE I KNOW " NO SHELTER PLACE IS FIT FOR NO HUMAN BEING TO STAY INN . HOWEVER I HAD TO DO WHAT I HAD TO DO .

I CALLED ON DALLAS HEALTH INSPECTION TO COME OUT TO SEE WHY I WAS HAVING SUCH A BAD ODOR IN THE UNIT 1068 FOR SUCH A LONG TIME. I DID EVERYTHING TO REMOVE THE SMELL BUT IT DID NOT WORK. THE INSPECTOR STATED THAT THE PLACE WAS INFESTED WITH MODE. NOW YOU WOULD THINK THEY WOULD PLACE YOU SOMEWHERE DIFFERENT BUT NO THE PROGRAM DID NOT HAVE NOWHERE ELSE FOR ME TO GO SO I SUFFERED AND CRY TO GOD EVERY DAY FOR BETTER .

NOW DURING THIS TIME I MADE COMPLAINT FOE SO MANY THINGS I CANT EVENING NAME THEM ALL. THEY FIRED THE FAG THAT WAS RUNNING THE OFFICE FOR STEALING EXTRA DEPOSIT AND SETTING THE PLACE O FIRE FOR HIS INSURANCE MONEY. SO I WAS ABLE TO MOVE SHORTLY AFTER ALL THE HEART ACHE AND DISCOMFORT I WENT THROUGH EVEN THEN THEY STILL DID NOT CARE ABOUT WHAT THEY WAS DOING TO YOU WHEN I LEFT WITHOUT FEELING THE NEED TO GIVE ANOTHER DIME.. AWE YEAH TO PIGGY BACK ON THE INSPECTOR THEY TRANSFERRED HIM TO A DIFFERENT AREA BECAUSE HE GAVE A CITY VIOLATION ON THEM, BUT HIS BOSS AND THEY COMPANY ARE COOL FRIENDS I HEARD.

SO ANYWAY I LEFT AND WENT TO ANOTHER APARTMENT COMPLEX UNDER THEY MANAGEMENT COP WITHOUT RESEARCHING IT FIRST AND THEY WAS EVEN HORRIBLE. 4611 SAMUEL BLV APT 258 CHARGING ME 1000.00 FOR RENT AFTER THE CONTRACTOR DID NOT WANT TO WORK FOR THEM NO MORE , BECAUSE THEY WAS NOT PAYING HIM AND HE WAS DOING ALL THE WORK OUT OF HIS POCKET. I NEED IT SOMEWHERE TO GO ASAP SOI MOVED THERE AND THE UNIT WAS NOT READY YET, BUT THE LADY IN THE OFFICE WAS TRYING TO FILL UP AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE, THE TOWN-HOME I WAS GOING TO GET SHE SAID NO BECAUSE THEY FOUND OUT IT WAS BED BUGS IN THERE. SO SHE CLIMES SHE GAVE ME A UNIT THAT SUPPOSE TO BE NEW!

NOW I HAVE ALL THIS OPENING IN THE APT AROUND THE WALLS I CAUGHT MICE, I'M KILLING BUGS I NEVER SEEN BEFORE AND AT THAT TIME IS WAS TIME TO GO. S AFTER 3 MONTHS I LEFT. NOW TO MAKE THIS LONG STORY SHORT THIS MANAGEMENT COMPANY HAS PLACE AN EVICTION ON MY CREDIT MAKING ME LOOK AS IF I'M NOT A GOOD TENANT, AND ALL THE TIME THEY ARE SLUM LANDLORDS. I CANT FIND NO PLACE THAT WOULD TAKE ME IN.

PEOPLE SHOULD BE A SHAMED OF THERE SELF'S NOT WANTING TO WORK WITH YOU BUT ALWAYS AGAINST YOU.CALL ME IF YOU LIKE I HAVE MUCH MORE TO SAY (469) 994-7553

Review about: Sunridge Management Group Mayan Palms Apartments Apartment Rental.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: At all.